If you would like to contact me, please email

claircouper@yahoo.co.uk

Thursday 25 December 2014

'Tis the Season Book Tag



Another booktuber video book tag that I have stolen for my own personal blogging use!


1. Do you have a favorite winter read?
I don't actually, unless it's a book that I've enjoyed since childhood (we have an awesome book copy of The Night Before Christmas, and Raymond Briggs' Father Christmas). I have a seasonal read under the tree though, so I'm looking forward to reading that.




2. Find a book with blue on the cover!
Ok. so we're lucky I'm home for this...I raided my books and found the bluest.















I swear my copy of Citadel is blue not green or even turquoise.

3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree!


It's just so golden and shiny!


4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation!
I've never wanted to go somewhere cold for a holiday? Apart from Russia, I guess, and I wouldn't go there for Christmas. However, I would definitely like to spend Christmas at Hogwarts!




5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your winter vacation! 
I suppose Harry, Hermione and Ron would already be at Hogwarts so I don't need to pick them! It would have to be someone I'd enjoy either snuggling up to in front of a fire, or having a snowball fight with. Maybe Hunter from the Wicca series by Cate Tiernan, or Jem, Jace or Will from The Shadowhunter Chronicles.
Alex P was always Hunter, and then Jace, in my head!
Will
Jem

6. Name one book on your wish list this year!
The Bane Chronicles! And it's under my tree!


7. Favorite holiday drink, treat, & movie?
I love myself some mulled wine or cider. I love my moms Christmas dinner, and also the Heroes chocolate box, and Christmas film wise Love Actually is incredible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so please make my day!